Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: Norman Regional Health System is a team of more than
3,000 healers all working together to bring our mission and vision
to life. Our mission is to serve our community as the leader in
health and wellness care. Our vision is to be the provider of
choice to improve the health and well-being of our regional
communities. Heart Plaza Imaging is a busy outpatient
cardiovascular diagnostic center. We perform ultrasound echo and
vascular diagnostic studies, venous ablation procedures, and
cardiac stress testing. Responsibilities:
- Performs diagnostic cardiac and vascular ultrasound procedures,
assists with venous ablation procedures, provides patient care,
order supplies, maintains records/logs, performs various scheduled
upkeeps, monitors expiration dates of supplies, chemicals,
- Performs necessary clerical and scheduling.
- Assists Supervisor as requested. Qualifications: Education
Associates degree in Ultrasound or equivalent as defined by the
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- 3-5 years cardiac and vascular s onography experience
preferred. Licensure / Certification
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
registered. ARDMS/RDCS or RVT is required, both is preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or re-training is required
during orientation prior to providing patient care.
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Midwest City , Technologist Ultrasound, Other , Harrah, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!