X-Ray Technologist with $5000 Sign On Bonus - Weekdays
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Overview: NRHS Imaging Services is a full-service Radiology
department performing over 200,000 studies each year, including
screening exams, diagnostic testing, and interventional procedures.
We operate at 2 hospital-based locations, 2 free-standing Emergency
Departments/Outpatient Centers, and two additional outpatient
specialty locations. We serve four Emergency Departments, a wide
variety of Inpatient units, and hundreds of outpatients throughout
the day. This is an especially exciting time for our department as
we move toward the unification of our primary care hospitals with a
new and improved department and brand new state-of-the-art
equipment for all modalities. We are looking for motivated
technologists who want to be a part of a growing team with the
opportunity to expand their horizons and knowledge base along the
- Performing radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures
- Performing portable radiographic procedures in the Emergency
and Inpatient setting
- Performing imaging associated with surgical, endoscopic, and
tomographic procedures as needed
- Performs quality assurance tasks on equipment as needed
- Providing high-quality patient care with safety for both
patients and healers in mind
- Working with physicians and physician offices to ensure
patients receive the best possible care for their treatment plan
- Completion of an accredited 2 or 4 year program in Radiologic
Technology accredited by either the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) or the Joint Review Committee on Education in
Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). Experience
- One year of experience as a registered radiologic technologist
preferred but not required. Licensure/Certification
- Registered Technologist with the ARRT or registry eligible with
attainment of registration within 12 months of employment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or retraining required during
orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current BLS is required to be maintained through re-training
for the duration of employment (provided by NRHS).
- Maintenance of Registered Technologist status throughout
employment with CMEs as required by the accrediting body.
- $21.15-$34.55/hr depending on previous work experience.
- Shift differential available: $2.50/hour for evenings,
$3.00/hour for overnight.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off
(PTO), tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement
plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Midwest City , X-Ray Technologist with $5000 Sign On Bonus - Weekdays, Other , Spencer, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!