Seeking Excellent Urologist to Join SSM Health Team - Midwest City, OK
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling
OK-SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital Midwest
SSM Health - Oklahoma is seeking a talented Urologist to join the
multispecialty team in Midwest City, OK.
Ideal candidates will be fellowship trained in Urology, board
certified or board eligible, and dedicated to providing
exceptional, compassionate care for Oklahomans.
Main practice based in Midwest City, OK
Outreach opportunity in Shawnee, OK
Employed, full-time position
No Robotics - Bread & Butter Urology
Large internal referral network with SSM Health
Supported by large group of multispecialty providers
Guaranteed base salary for 24 months
Comprehensive benefits - medical/dental/vision
Excellent retirement options
Signing bonus paid upon signing of contract
$5,000 Annual CME/business allowance
Cover Malpractice & tail coverage at 20% for each year of service
(100% after 5 years)
Epic for EMR
If you have interest in joining SSM Health, we would love to
connect. Please contact Stacy Casaz, Physician & Provider Recruiter
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff
members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all
clinical decision making within the office during times of
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of
operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and
capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3)
Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation;
(5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel
management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality
assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the
practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including
speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and
quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:
Physician - State of Work Location
Day Shift (United States of America)
7452010167 SAPO UROLOGY MWC
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: SSM Health, Midwest City , Seeking Excellent Urologist to Join SSM Health Team - Midwest City, OK, Other , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!