Customer Service Advocate IV
Posted on: November 19, 2023
You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million
members as a Customer Care professional at Centene. As a
diversified, national organization, you'll have access to
competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to
providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and
change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our
commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and
continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a
collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering
solutions at the local level.Must reside in OklahomaPosition
Purpose: Performs as the advocate that focuses on resolving complex
issues or concerns for members or providers. Leverages a variety of
communication channels to provide members or providers with timely,
accurate, and personalized resolutions on complex complaints and
- Assesses and researches customer service needs, determines
causes, and initiates corrective actions to other service or
technical departments for follow up as needed.
- Provides guidance on various complex member or provider issues
to resolve customer's inquiries or requests.
- Provides member or providers with information and resources to
further educate relevancy to the complex inquiry or concern.
- Provides customer service in a high pace contact center
environment over the phone, via live chats and emails.
- Continues to develop in-depth knowledge and deep expertise in
multiple additional markets and/or plans in multiple subject areas
and responds to complex or escalated questions.
- May lead the team in member or provider request resolution and
collaborates inter- departmentally to resolve inquiries or
- Identifies, documents and resolves all customer information and
communications and updates leadership on customer needs thru root
cause analysis, recommendation and resolution.
- Collaborates with training teams to develop training materials
and/or programs to ensure quality and adherences to policies and
- Records all activities for quality and metrics reporting
through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application,
including customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints,
comments, and final resolution.
- Adheres to quality standards, regulations, and confidentiality
through the various communication channels.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.Education/Experience:
Requires a High School diploma or GED
Requires 4+ years of related experience. May require vocational or
technical education in addition to prior work experience. Vocation
or technical education may include additional on-the-job training
or continuous learning education
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions
including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress
flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays,
Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and
stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class
training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Centene, Midwest City , Customer Service Advocate IV, Hospitality & Tourism , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!