Radiologic Technologist - Ortho Central Clinic - FT
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: From the high school athlete who tears an ACL to the
retiree who needs a knee replacement, Ortho Central is here for
each and every one of our patients. Our expert team includes six
orthopedic surgeons, two sports medicine physicians, physical
therapists, and workers' compensation specialists. Ortho Central
has three convenient locations in central Oklahoma: our office in
Midwest City, our office in Tri-City and our office in Norman. Our
skilled providers can evaluate and treat a wide range of orthopedic
injuries including sports-related fractures, foot and ankle
surgery, and hip, knee and shoulder reconstructive surgery.
- Performs orthopedic X-ray exams in a fast-paced clinic while
maintaining ALARA safety parameters.
- Availabilitay to float between clinics as needed.
- Completion of an accredited two-year or four-year program in
radiologic technology, accredited by the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists(ARRT). Experience
- 6 months experience preferred. (Above requirements can be met
by equivalent combination of education and experience) Licensure /
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist registered or
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or re-training is required
during orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is required to be maintained
through re-training for duration of employment.
- I.V. certification required before or during new hire
- $21.15-$34.55/hr depending on previous work experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship
opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Midwest City , Radiologic Technologist - Ortho Central Clinic - FT, Healthcare , Spencer, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!