Registered Nurse (RN) I - Med/Surg Observation - FT - Nights - Sign On Bonus
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: Up to $5K Sign On Bonus The Medical Observation Unit
(MSO) is a face paced Med Surg Unit with many short-stay,
observation patients. Currently a 16 bed unit, however, next summer
will be a brand new unit increased to 24 beds. The brand new MSO
unit is stunning! Our nurses are team players that survive by the
moto "Dream work makes the team work." Come and be a part of this
true work family that we call healers at NRHS. Responsibilities: RN
essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration with other health professionals, assessment,
analyzing assessment data, establishing goals, planning care
- Establishing priorities of care, implementing care, delegating
tasks safely, providing safe direct and indirect nursing care.
- Evaluating responses to interventions, and performing
additional nursing functions in accordance with knowledge and
skills acquired beyond basic nursing preparation. Qualifications:
- Diploma or Associate's degree (ADN) required, Bachelor of
Science in Nursing (BSN), or
- Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred. Experience
- Previous hospital experience helpful preferred. (Above
requirements can be met by equivalent combination of education and
- 3 12/hr shifts/week. Licensure / Certification
- Current Oklahoma Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or re-training is required
during orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is required to be maintained
thru re-training for duration of employment. Other Knowledge /
Skills / Abilities
- New grads are required to complete Norman Regional's Nurse
Residency Program. Compensation / Benefits
- Sign On Bonus paid over 1 year.
- $24.75-$40.42/hr based on previous work experience.
- Evening differential $2.50/hr.
- Night differential $3.00/hr.
- Weekend differential $3.00/hr.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship
opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Midwest City , Registered Nurse (RN) I - Med/Surg Observation - FT - Nights - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Spencer, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!